WORLD WATER DAY 2021 | VIETNAM EVENT COMPANY| Date: 20/03/2021, 03:22 AM |
YesEvents, Vietnam Event Management Company responds World Water Day 2021
The importance of water
World Water Day, held on 22 March every year since 1993, focuses on the importance of freshwater.
World Water Day celebrates water and raises awareness of the 2.2 billion people living without access to safe water. It is about taking action to tackle the global water crisis. A core focus of World Water Day is to support the achievement of Sustainable Development Goal 6: water and sanitation for all by 2030.
Today, water is under extreme threat from a growing population, increasing demands of agriculture and industry, and the worsening impacts of climate change.
As societies balance the demands on water resources, many people’s interests are not being taken into account.
This year´s theme World Water Day is about what water means to people, it's true value and how we can better protect this vital resource. The value of water is about much more than its price – water has enormous and complex value for our households, culture, health, education, economics and the integrity of our natural environment. If we overlook any of these values, we risk mismanaging this finite, irreplaceable resource.
Support catalyzing conversations about water, by using these social media assets and engaging in digital discussions through #Water2me and #WorldWaterDay.
Vietnam Event Management Company, YesEvents, with 10 year-experience and reliable, provides event services on conference, gala dinner, product launch, award ceremony, thank you party, opening ceremony, signing ceremony, anniversary ceremony, event production, and other themed events.
- YesEvents joins the International Day of Happiness 2021
- Happy Women's Day on 8th March
- Happy Vietnamese Doctors' Day | YesEvents
- Gala Award 2021 | Viet Capital Bank
- Year End Party 2020 – BienDong POC
- Product Launch Ceremony in Phu Quoc - Dr. NEE
- The First Island City in Vietnam - Phu Quoc City
- The Event Service on Year End Party | YesEvents
- cirCO Dong Du - Grand Opening Ceremony
- Indian Business Couple - Wedding Ceremony in Phu Quoc